About Network Ireland
Our Aims & Objectives:
The Kildare Branch of Network Ireland, is committed to:
- Provide a forum where women in business, the professions, and the Arts can exchange ideas and increase their business contacts.
- Encourage women to develop their careers.
- Market the skills and expertise of Network members.
- Promote women as contributors to the Irish economy and decision-making bodies.
- Liaise with National & International Organisations.
- Create links into Government and State bodies.
- Promote a high standard of ethics in business.
- Members support a chosen charity annually.
Network Ireland Activities
- Monthly evening seminars at each branch.
- National / Local newsletters and membership directories.
- Annual National Conference.
- Special events, both locally and nationally, include seminars, workshops, training mentoring and research.
- Memberships/Affiliates/Associates to other local/national business organisations
- Women in Business Skillnet - National Training Programme
- International Women's Day celebrations
- Opportunities to be part of a lobbying group at local and/or national level
- Local and national PR opportunities
- Annual Charity Lunch
Become a member of Network Ireland Kildare Branch and avail of the business networking opportunities